Walking in Sussex
The Sussex Wayfarers
Pamela Gadd 01798 344453
Mobile 07771 533365
- Tea will be provided by Leaders at the end of each walk.
- All walks are circular, start at 10.00 unless otherwise stated and are picnic lunch unless otherwise stated. Price £1.
- All walkers should understand that they walk at their own risk.
- It is suggested that car passengers should contribute 5p per mile towards petrol costs.
- If you have a query, or are uncertain whether a particular walk might be cancelled due to severe weather conditions which might make it very difficult for most people to reach the start point or render the walk route impracticable, please telephone the Leader.
Lead By and Contact Numbers
Start point and map reference
▪ All walkers should understand that they walk at their own risk
▪ Non National Trust members should be prepared to pay if a NT car park is used
▪ Tea will be provided by leaders at the end of each walk
▪ If you have a query or are uncertain whether a walk might be cancelled due to weather conditions please contact the leader
▪ INFREQUENT WALKERS NOT ON E-MAIL SHOULD CHECK WITH LEADER BEFORE WALKING AS CHANGES ARE SOMETIMES NECESSARY